WEDNESDAY EVENING BIBLE STUDY
Our Wednesday night Bible study "The Anti-Christ & the Spirit of The Anti-Christ" is off to a great start. Have you wondered what the Biblical implications of current events mean? This study will answer those questions and more. This week we will concentrate on Daniel's 70th week. Please join us on Wednesday evenings at 8 PM via zoom ID 859 4320 7156
THE SEVENTY WEEKS PROPHECY OF DANIEL 9
- 9:24 "Seventy week are decreed concerning your people and your holy city,?to put an end to transgression?to bring sin to an end,?to atone for iniquity,?to bring in everlasting righteousness,?to seal up vision and prophecy,?and to anoint the Holy of Holies.25 So know and understand:From the issuing of the decree to restore and to build Jerusalem until the time Mashiach,[b] the Prince, there shall be seven weeks and 62 weeks.It will be rebuilt, with plaza and moat, but it will be in times of distress.26 Then after the 62(69 weeks so far) weeks Mashiach will be cut off and have nothing.Then the people of a prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. But his end will come like a flood. Until the end of the war that is decreed there will be destruction.27 Then he will make a firm covenant with many for one week,(7 years) but in the middle of the week (3.5 years) he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.And on a wing of abominations will come one who destroys, until the decreed annihilation is poured out on the one who destroys.'"
- The seventy "weeks" of years are divided into three groups: a seven-week period spanning forty-nine years, a sixty-two-week period spanning 434 years (62X7), and a final period of one week spanning seven years.
- 7+62=69 From destruction of Temple till Time of Messiah Then a pause to allow the fullness of the Gentiles to come in
- Then the final week – a 7 year period - The tribulation
- REV 11: Then a measuring rod like a staff was given to me, saying, "Get up and measure the Temple of God and the altar, and count those worshiping in it. 2 But do not measure the court outside the Temple—leave it out, because it has been given to the nations, and they shall trample the holy city for forty-two months. (42X30=1260 days)
- And I will grant authority to My two witnesses and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, dressed in sackcloth."
- Dan 12:11 "From the time that the daily burnt offering is taken away, and abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.(2nd 3.5 years= 1260 + 30 day Reclamation period = 1290) 12 Happy is the one who keeps waiting, and reaches the 1,335 days.(1290+45day Restoration Period = 1335) 13 But you, go your way till the end. You will rest and then at the end of days you will arise to receive your portion."
- Reclamation period 30 Days-Immediately following 70th week ending with expulsion of anti-christ at battle of Har Megidon. The first major reclamation is nation of Israel to Himself. 2. Reclamation of Earth's rule to Himself, 3. Final reclamation is earth's physical possession to Himself. The Woman who flees to the Wilderness—?Israel –being refined and purified—they have not committed spiritual adultery. Bema Seat Judgement-- for believers–during 30 days right after 70 th week –rev 11:15 Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying,"The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Messiah; and He will reign forever and ever
- Restoration Period—45 days—?Mt Zion will be restored? - Israel will be restored to the land. Millenial Temple Built. 1260 (3.5X360) + 30= 1290 + 45 =1335
End Times Cheat Sheet
144,000 -- virgins—12,000 from each tribe—refuse to accept mark of beast—or worship Anti-Christ. Sealed with the mark of God on their Forehead. Messiah leads them to Mt Zion
30 Day reclamation period—God reclaims earth—saves His people Israel—destroys anti-christ. Two witnesses are killed and resurrected during this time. The seven bowl judgments are given
45 day Restoration Period—Mt Zion Restored-Israel back in the land—Sheep & Goat judgment –Messiah rules
Abomination of Desolation –Another name for the antichrist
AntiChrist—Man of Lawlessness (without Torah)——the son of Destruction—the abomination of desolation—the false king—ruler of the 7th beast empire –will be brought back to life to rule the eighth and final empire of satan. He reveals his true identity midway through the 70th week. He will die for the second and last time at the battle of Armageddon
Apostacy—falling away (of the church)
Armageddon –final event after 1000 years Satan released for final battle.
Azel – Undisclosed location where the remnant of Israel is hidden
Babylon the "Great City" – Rome
Babylon—"Mother of Harlots—supreme false religious system—focuses on "Queen of Heaven" (Mother/child worship)
Beast Empire—8th –The last 8 beast empire of Satan –created and ruled by antichrist.
Beast empires-8 (1)Egypt, (2) Assyria, (3) Babylon, (4)Medo-Persia, (5) Greco/Syrian, (6) Rome, (7) Nazi Germany –all 7 no longer exist. The eighth and final beast empire will be composed in part, of the descendants of the previous 7.
Mark of the beast –666 on forehead or right hand—demanded of all people by antichrist
Bowl Judgments—the final Wrath of God—at the end of the 70th week—
Day of Lord—The most prophesied event in Scripture—the final harvest-the 7th seal—the end of the age—initiated by the second coming of Messiah
Fifth seal Martyrs—the 70th week Jewish witnesses in Israel who die for Israel
Four Horseman—represent the first 4 seal events overseen by the seraphim of God.
Judgment-Bema Seat—Judgment of the Elect by Messiah—we get our crowns—occurs in heaven during 30 day reclamation period even as bowls of judgment are being poured out.
Judgment –Sheep & Goat – The judgment of the Gentiles who survive the day of the Lord. Occurs on first day of Millenium on the new—elevated-Mt Zion. Those who worshipped the beast—taken his mark and survived till now will be cast aside. Those who refused the mark will be judged by how they treated the Jews. Jewish "witnesses" will testify both for and against them. Those that helped the Jews will be saved and will inherit the Kingdom prepared for them—the rest are cast into eternal judgment
Judgment-Great White Throne—At the end of the Millenium—all citizens of kingdom of darkness sent to lake of fire forever
Marriage Supper –Sukkot—on the summit of Mt Zion –
Scroll-Large—contains the 7 seals that only Messiah can open
Scroll-Small—Held by the strong Angel—who comes down from heaven—encompasses those events that take place after the close of large scroll during period just before the millennium.
Tribulation –(persecution) The Time of Jacob's trouble
Friday Evening 8PM
Join us Friday night at 8 PM via zoom (ID 850 593 702) as we pray for our country, reconciliation, our community, our congregation and each other. In James 5:16, we read "The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." What does it mean to be fervent in prayer? Webster's New World Dictionary of American English defines fervent as "hot; burning; glowing; having or showing great warmth of feeling; intensely devoted or earnest, ardent." to be stirred up emotionally, be enthusiastic/excited/on fire."
There are literally hundreds of references to prayer in the Bible. The longest is found in Nehemiah 9:5-38 (1,058 words), and the shortest is the three words uttered by Peter as he began to fall under the waves after briefly walking on water: "Lord, save me!"
God wants us to pray to Him. When Yeshua taught the disciples to pray, He didn't say if you pray. He said when you pray. When they asked Him to teach them to pray, He presented an outline that would help them. His exact words were not to be repeated time after time, day after day. As you understand His words and apply them to your daily prayers, the convictions and emotions you feel will not be something physically worked up—they will come naturally to you.
When our prayers are not mundane, amazing things can happen
CAUTION: EACH MEETING HAS ITS OWN ID NUMBER
WEDNESDAY BIBLE STUDY: 8:00PM The Anti-Christ & The Spirit Of The Anti-Christ, via zoom ID 859 4320 7156
PRAYER WARRIORS:Our Friday Evening Prayer Warriors meeting at 8 PM will continue via zoom ID 850 593 702
TOTALLY TASTY TORAH: For the time being TTT will continue be presented via Zoom and in person.
Join Rabbi Peter Saturday Morning at 9:00 AM via Zoom ID 927 861 5410
SHABBAT SERVICE: Saturday Morning 10:30 AM facebook, you tube, or our website www.bethyeshua.us
BAGELS AND BLESSINGS:
The next sisterhood meeting will take place via zoom on Sunday August 2 at 11:00AM ID 577400443
For additional information call the rabbi 954-341-4682
Love and blessings,
Rabbi & Jackie